A classic southern dessert is turned into a wickedly wonderful Halloween treat with this easy Melting Witch Poke Cake!
“This post/recipe originally appeared on my main blog BigBearsWife.com for #HalloweenTreatsWeek”
It’s kind of appropriate that we’re watching Hocus Pocus while I work on this post for this Melting Witch Cake. Well, not that any of the witches in Hocus Pocus melt but it’s a witch movie and this is a witch dessert.
As always we’re in full Halloween mode! Today I’m sharing this fun Melting Witch Poke cake because Y’all know I love my Melting Witch Desserts!!
This cake goes perfectly with my Melting Witch Hot Chocolate and Melting Witch Brownies! I’m thinking that we need to have a Melting Witch party one night featuring all types of Melting Witch treats and watch Halloween movies!
That sounds perfect to me!
Then this cake, well it couldn’t be easier.
You can use the chocolate cake recipe that I have below or you can use a box cake mix! Either will work for this cake.
Oh and that easy Melting Witch topping on the cake? It’s just whipped topping with some green food coloring!
Melting Witch Poke Cake
Love it? Pin it!
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Melting Witch Poke Cake from Big Bear’s Wife
- Zombie Pudding Cups from Mrs. Happy Homemaker
- “I’ve’ Gone Batty” Halloween Brownies from I am a Honey Bee
- Halloween Sprinkle Cookies from Daily Dish Recipes
- Frozen Frankenstein Pudding Pops from Kudos Kitchen
- Red Velvet Marble Cake with Bloody Red Ganache from The Baking Fairy
- Ghostly Gooey Dip from Who Needs A Cape?
- Macaron with Candy Corn Buttercream from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cauldron Cakes from The Redhead Baker
- Monster Bark from Savory Experiments
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Monster Bites from Katie’s Cucina