This delicious eclair dessert has a gotten a spooky twist with chocolate candy skeletons, zombie gummy hands, and homemade marshmallow pumpkins. A Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert is perfect for Halloween!
“This post/recipe originally appeared on my main blog BigBearsWife.com for #HalloweenTreatsWeek”
Chocolate and pudding with graham crackers and a Halloween twist? Well, that’s my kind of dessert! I’m crazy about chocolate eclair desserts so I knew that a Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert would be perfect for #HalloweenTreatsWeek this week!
You’ve been following along for #HalloweenTreatsWeek right? The Halloween themed week that I’m hosting this year that includes 30 bloggers sharing over 100 Halloween recipes throughout the week! Y’all, this is the BEST online event EVER!
Not only are there 100 Halloween recipes being published this week but there is also a great giveaway for y’all that you can enter at the bottom of this post.
Don’t they add the perfect little Halloween flair to this Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert?! They sure do!
You can find both of those products at Walmart or Target! I’ve seen them there this year.
Oh and these marshmallow pumpkins? I actually made them using my favorite homemade fondant recipe. They’re so easy and I’ll have a post up within the next week to share the recipe I use to make them.
I made some of these marshmallow pumpkins for my little guy’s 1st birthday cake and I knew they would be great on this Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert.
I made this same dessert to go along with his cake for his party….well without the zombie hands and bones haha.
Oh my y’all, it was the first dessert to disappear. haha.
I think that we had one scoop or less leftover when his party was over.
That’s proof of how good this dessert is!
You NEED to make it. ASAP.
DON’T WANT TO USE CANNED OR BOXED FROSTING AND PUDDING? I HAVE HOMEMADE RECIPES FOR THOSE
- Use the chocolate sauce here in place of the canned frosting
- Use this pudding recipe without the banana in place of the boxed pudding ( Dixie Crystals )
Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert
Love it? Pin it!
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair from Big Bear’s Wife
- Pumpkin Empanadas from Pook’s Pantry
- Malted Milk Ball Spider Cookies from Pastry Chef Online
- Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes from Mrs Happy Homemaker
- Purple Velvet Halloween Layer Cake from Love and Confections
- Eyeball Jello Shots from I am a Honey Bee
- Monster Fudge from 4 Sons R Us
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from A Blender Mom
- Vampire Ice Cream Floats from Daily Dish Recipes
- Graveyard Pie from Eat Move Make
- Easy Skeleton Cake Pops from Pint Sized Baker
- Swiss Meringue Spooky Skull from Kudos Kitchen
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse from The Spiffy Cookie
- Melting Witch Candy Popcorn Halloween Party Mix from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Dragon’s Eggs from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Graveyard Dip from Mildly Meandering
- Eyeball Cake Balls from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- White Chocolate Ghost Cupcakes from The Beard and The Baker
- Halloween Chocolate Blossom Sprinkle Cookies from House of Nash Eats
- Rice Krispie Haunted House from Savory Experiments
- Halloween Snack Mix from Katie’s Cucina
- Monster Rice Krispies from For the Love of Food