- Yield: 3 apples
- Round Apples (I used 3 Jumbo Granny Smith Apples but use any size)
- 14 ounces White Chocolate Candy Coating
- 7 ounces Dark Chocolate (Or Black Chocolate)
- Popsicle Sticks or Candy Sticks
- (I used candy sticks and slipped paper straws over them
- Prepare the apples by washing them and removing any wax build up that is on them.
- Remove stems and insert a stick into the tops/core of the apples.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or buttered wax paper.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring after each trip to the microwave. Once melted, dip the apples into the white chocolate, twirling to coat.
- Set them on the baking sheet and let the chocolate harden.
- Next melt the dark chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring after each trip to the microwave.
- Fill a large ziplock bag (or piping bag) with the chocolate. Snip the tip and pipe on two large circles for Jack's eyes, Jack's nose and stitch mouth.
- Set the apples on the baking sheet and let the chocolate harden.