Treat your friends and family with this spooktacular Ghostly Sweet and Salty Snack Mix at your next Halloween Party! Leave the recipe as is or change it up to add whatever you like!
“This post/recipe originally appeared on my main blog BigBearsWife.com for #HalloweenTreatsWeek”
I think that trail mix and snack mix are the easiest things to make for a party. This Ghostly Sweet and Salty Snack Mix is perfect for any Halloween party that’s happening this year!
It’s easy to toss together and it’s great for snacking before the party, during the party and it’s great to bag up to send home with friends and family after the party!
For this fun Ghostly Sweet and Salty Snack Mix I used these ghost sugar candy decorations from Wilton to create some of the ghost pretzels for this snack mix.
I also used some of Wilton‘s little candy eye calls to make the other little ghost pretzels for this mix. Both turned out some super cute ghosts pretzels for this snack.
I used the sprinkle mix to decorate candy-coated cereal pieces and I think it gave it just the right amount of Halloween color pop! I love orange, purple and green together when it comes to Halloween.
Then to pack the Ghostly Sweet and Salty Snack Mix up to send off to my family I used these fun Trick or Treat boxes that Wilton sent over.
Aren’t they the cutest!?! I love the little window so you can see the Ghostly Sweet and Salty Snack Mix inside.
Ghostly Sweet and Salty Snack Mix
Love it? Pin it!
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Ghostly Sweet and Salty Snack Mix from Big Bear’s Wife
- Donut Monsters from Mrs Happy Homemaker
- Brownie Bottom Candy Explosion Cheesecake from I am a Honey Bee
- Sugar Cookie Coffins from Love and Confections
- Reeses Halloween Cookie Bars from A Blender Mom
- Candy Corn Cupcakes from Daily Dish Recipes
- Paranormal Parfaits from Eat Move Make
- Easy Day of the Dead Cake from Pint Sized Baker
- Buttercream Bat Wing Cupcakes from Kudos Kitchen
- Vanishing Candy Corn Cocktails from The Baking Fairy
- Wicked Zombie Trifle from Who Needs A Cape?
- Monster Party Halloween Cupcakes from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Candy Corn Moonshine Truffles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Ghost Cupcakes from Mildly Meandering
- Graveyard Brownies from The Redhead Baker
- Day of the Dead Black Buttercream Cake from House of Nash Eats
- Halloween Chocolate Sugar Cookies from Savory Experiments
- Easy Caramel Apples from Katie’s Cucina
- Bag of Bones Scary Snacks from For the Love of Food