- Yield: ABOUT 8 CUPS OF DIP
- 6 cups Milk
- 3 boxes pistachio pudding (or cheesecake pudding)
- 16 ounces cool whip, thawed
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- Green Food Coloring (optional)
- Gummy Eyeballs
- Gummy Worms/Gummy Snakes
- Pour the pudding into a large bowl and whisk in the milk. Whisk for about 3-4 minutes. Pudding will not get thick since we\'re using almond milk (or soymilk).In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and pudding. (Yes it will look weird but trust me!)
- Next fold in the cool whip. Mix until everything is incorporated!
- Pour into a bowl (or witch\'s cauldron). Stick gummy eyeballs and gummy worms into the top of the dip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Side note: If you use cheesecake or vanilla pudding for this dip you\\\'ll want to add a little bit of green food coloring to the dip while you\\\'re mixing it