- Yield: 8-10 LARGE SERVINGS
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 -5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour + 1/2 cup milk
- Pasta of your choice (about 16 ounces)
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 16 ounces can ( or 2 cups) pumpkin puree, canned or homemade (NOT PUMPKIN PIE MIX)
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Bring a large stock pot of water to a boil. Add in pasta and cook for about 12 minutes or until done.
- While the pasta is cooking. Heat 3.5 cups of milk in a large pot until hot (do not let it boil!)
- In a sauce pan heat 1/2 cups of milk until hot. Whisk in flour. Whisk until there are no flour lumps left.
- Add the flour and milk mixture to the large pot of hot milk. Whisk together.
- Add in the cheddar cheese and mix until melted. Add in the pumpkin and mix well.
- Whisk in the salt, pepper, paprika, dry mustard, and nutmeg.
- Taste and season if necessary (It WILL be\"pumpkiny\" haha)
- Stir in cooked, drained pasta.
- (to re-heat, add a splash of milk before re-heating)
Leave a Reply