- Yield: 1 MEDIUM WEREWOLF CAKE/CUPCAKE
- 2 cupcakes
- 2 cups chocolate frosting
- 2 red M&M candies
- Black Food Coloring
- Red Icing
- 2 Almond Slivers
- Take two cupcakes 2 cupcakes.
- Make them yourself from scratch, use a box mix or grab them from your local bakery. Either way is totally fine.
- Next you\'re going to need chocolate frosting.
- Again, homemade or canned. Either way, it\'ll do perfectly.
- Fill a piping bag, fitted with a M1 large star tip, with chocolate frosting. Remove the cupcake liner and pipe a little frosting onto the top of each cupcake. Flip them upside down and press them into a plate to "glue" them in place.
- Now, pipe big stars down the center of the cupcakes. Think of this as the \"backbone.\"
- Take the frosting and pipe big stars all over the cupcakes to create the werewolf cupcake body.
- Werewolf Cupcake
- Then add two little ears on one end by piping two giant stars.
- Add 2 red M&M candies for eyes.
- Tint some of the chocolate frosting black and use a toothpick to add a little nose and pupils to the eyes.
- Lastly, add a little mouth was some red icing and stick two almond slivers in for teeth and you\'re done!
Leave a Reply