- Yield: ABOUT 24 CHOCOLATE CANDIES
- 40 JUMBO PumpkinMALLOWS (or regular jumbo marshmallows)
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 -4 cups melted chocolate
- Small Food Safe Paint brush
- Jello Jiggler mold or any chocolate candy mold
- Bowl of Ice Water
- Pour a little of the melted chocolate into each Jiggler Mold, using the food safe paint brush brush the melted chocolate onto the insides of the molds.
- Place in fridge for about 5 minutes to harden.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt Jumobo PumpkinMALLOWS. Add to the bowl of a stand mixer once melted.
- Add marshmallow fluff and powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
- Remove Jiggle mold from Fridge.
- Dip fingers into ice water and scoop a small bit of marshmallow filling out and roll into a ball. Press down into chocolate mold.
- Once all chocolate molds have been filled with marshmallow filling, spoon a little bit of melted chocolate over the marshmallow filling to seal the chocolate candy mold.
- Place into fridge for about 10 minutes. Once chocolate had hardened, remove from fridge and pop chocolates out of the mold.