- 1 package (16 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Jalapeño Dogs
- 1 can (16.3 oz.) large refrigerated flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
- (I also used green olives and a piece of pepperoni for the eyes and tongue)
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- PAT hot dogs dry with paper towel. Separate biscuits. Cut each hot dog and biscuit into quarters; press biscuits to flatten slightly.
- PLACE 1 hot dog piece on center of each biscuit piece; bring 2 opposite corners of biscuit over hot dog, then press points together to seal.
- ARRANGE 16 wrapped hot dog pieces in \\\"s\\\" shape on baking sheet to resemble snake, leaving no spaces between pieces.
- Repeat on second baking sheet with remaining wrapped hot dog pieces.
- BAKE 15 min. or until golden brown.