- Prep Time: 45m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 1h
- Yield: 12 JACK SKELLINGTON RICE KRISPIE TREATS
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispie cereal
- 16 ounces White Chocolate Candy Coating
- 6 ounces Dark Chocolate or Black Candy Coating
- Melt the butter in a large pot and add the marshmallows. Stir until they are all melted!
- Add rice krispie cereal a little bit at a time and stir to combine.
- Press rice krispie cereal into a buttered 9 x 13 pan. Press flat and let cool.
- Let rice krispie treats sit for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cut into circles. I used a biscuit cutter for mine.
- Melt white chocolate according the package directions. Dip the circles of the Rice Krispie Treats into the melted chocolate.
- Lay on a sheet of wax paper (or a plate).
- Melt black or dark chocolate according the package directions.
- Fill a ziplock bag with some of the melted chocolate, snip an end off and pipe a Jack\\\'s face and stitch mouth onto the Jack Skellington Rice Krispie Treats.
- Let the treats sit for about 20 minutes undisturbed or until the chocolate had hardened.
Leave a Reply