- 8 -inch cakes, frosted
- 2 jumbo cupcakes, frosted
- 6 Purple People Eater Cake Pops
FOR THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS
- 1/4 of a 9×13 cake
- purple candy melts
- banana candy
- white M&M\'s
- 2 tbls frosting
- food coloring pens
- ake and frost your cake and cupcakes. Put them into the fridge to stay firm while you make your cake pops.
- Combine the cake and frosting in a mixer with a paddle attachment, roll into a round shape and place in the fridge.
- Melt your purple candy melts and get your supplies ready.
- Dip your cake pops in the candy melts and tap off the excess. Dip 1/3 of the M&M into the and place it on the center of the cake pop for the eye. Add the banana candy as a horn. Complete the face using the food writing pen to fill in the iris and the mouth.
- Cut cardboard pieces into triangular shapes and cover them in foil. Place into the cake and cupcake and place the cake pops into the cake.